Thursday 28 April 2011

Final Assessment Point

For my final assssment of the second year I decided to present a portfolio holding a selection of the works from my development on the projects and confidently spoke my way through each main point; answering any questions or queries along the way. The portfolio held paintings, drawings and colllage, Sketch books, Photography, discs with an edited sound recording and a video of my final piece and information on my personal blog and the groups exhibition page for them to look into further if wanted to do so.

I was a little nervous before entering the room as I wasn't completely confident on what I wanted to say, I think this was the case as I know that both Miguel and Peter are already very aware of my work and so I didn't want to sound like I was repeating what I have already spoke to them about. However my time in the room was enjoyable, I was comfortable to talk freely and recieved great feedback to what I was explaining throughout. With positive comments and a great atmosphere I feel overall  that it went really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment