Thursday 14 April 2011

Michelle Hunt

During a browse through artists and blogs on the internet I came across a Fine Art student named 'Michelle Hunt' who's blog and work alone immediately caught my eye. I found the majority of the statements made really interesting, making me reflect upon the work and my own studies. I particularly enjoyed the section titled 'Obsessive (love triangle) of an artist, where she explained her relationship with art which is released through philosophy and living, giving her art meaning; 'Creating a triangle of Art, Logic and Me'. She also stated 'I feel that art is to ask yourself questions you want the answer to, then through figuring out an answer for yourself you can create a concept that can always be questioned by an audience leading to more questions. And more answers'. I found this point intreiguing alone and read through the majority of her blog. The images of the work is also worth a look into...
 http://michellehunt.posterous.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment