Tuesday 1 February 2011

Second Audacity Workshop

This weeks workshop seemed to be much more progressive as I have become more confident with the software; and after asking Peter a few questions about certain tools I was able to edit my recordings in the way I wanted and put them all together. After spending my day playing around with the different sounds and settings I have completed my first draft of the soundtrack which will be played alongside my final piece in the exhibition. At the minute it is five minutes long, however this will be edited and added to further once I have produced more recordings throughout the week. I have already decided that I want this played quietly; making the viewer listen more carefully as to whats included, although I'm not sure whether to play the sound from a number of speakers (hidden of course) or from just the one. Again, this will be experimented with.

No comments:

Post a Comment