Wednesday 9 February 2011

One on One with Juan: Blog

As I am all upto date with my blog (incorporating all information and progress on the different things I am doing and looking at) there isn't much else I can involve into the posts I am adding daily. Although Juan made me think more so into questioning myself and the work that I am producing; having a deeper engagment with my reasoning. As I stated to Juan, I know myself exactly why I am continuing my work and ideas in this context, but have chose not to add too much information as I like the idea of the viewer making their own interpretation when they see the work themselves. Also with the subject matter been personal, I find it quite hard to write into my reasoning behind the work in depth, knowing full well people will be reading my posts.

On my journey back home from my meeting with Juan, I began to think about the work I am producing, questioning myself and the reasonings behind my ideas. I decided to base my work on this subject matter which is leading to an exhibition and so I need to begin to talk more indepth about my reasoning alongside the work itself.
I suppose in a way I decided upon this subject initially to help myself...help me overcome these mind control issues which are effecting my body physically aswell as mentally, and to basically try to understand why it has become an issue in my everyday life. I have realised recently that I find it much easier to talk about the problem from when I first began this project and I feel better in myself, and so I know already that it has been a positive act confronting and admitting the issue. From the project I hope to achieve a better understanding, getting to the route of how this vicious cycle began and to try and get back to a 'normal' state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment