Wednesday 27 October 2010

I began to look at segragating my images...selecting the areas of the photographs which I found the strongest...being suggestive instead of obvious so the viewer has a sense in what the works about but can make up there own mind.
Alongside the use of my sewing machine, a different way of incorporating marks/ lines...representing 'Control'....I am in control doing this, just like eating habits.

The process of the doing and the representation of the sewing became the work alone.

Segragated found Image

Sewed segragated linear lines over an emulsion print of a magazine cover.

Linear segragated pencil lines and stencilled text over a print of a magazine cover.

Sewed segragated linear lines over an emulsion print of eating disorder information.

No comments:

Post a Comment