Friday 13 May 2011

Group Blog Tutorial

As the blog tutorials are usually set individually; it was interesting to discuss the progress in our blogs to see what each of us have been doing, what has been incorporated and how we each spoke about them and how they have helped with the development in our projects. I personally enjoy the whole process of having a blog as for me its a way of getting things down without having to speak about them...It became much like a diary, were I could explain my emotions and how I dealt with them through my work alongside a place in which I could point out my opinions on certain aspects of my experiences, other artists and on the development of my work itself.

I came to notice when reading through the posts in my blog that in time, once it became much more natural to write my thoughts and opinions down that it became much more personal and I gradually started being much more honest and open about my work and the reasoning behind me doing it. I think this has made a stronger outlook to the blogging; creating a mixed approach to my writing as I have spoke about a range of different aspects throughout the project.

I will definitely be continuing with a blog throughout the summer leading towards my third year were I will begin to talk about my upcoming projects, new ideas and my experiences in the time away from university. However I will be creating a seperate blog as I feel that its a new chapter in my life; whether I am continuing the subject matter of my last project or starting a whole new idea, I want to start from a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment